Questions and Answers
HOW MANY MASS MEDIA REPRESENTATIVES CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE
According to Press Accreditation Rules at the International festival “Student Spring of the
Shanghai Cooperation Organization countries", there are following accreditation quotas for
regional Mass Media Representatives:
For written press:
- Magazines – 4 persons (2 correspondents, 2 photographers);
- Newspapers – 6 persons (4 correspondents, 2 photographers);
- News agencies - 8 persons (5 correspondents, 3 photographers);
- Online portals - 2 persons (2 correspondents);
- TV channels - 18 persons (7 correspondents, 2 producers, 7 cameramen, 2 sound-men);
- Radio - 4 persons (4 correspondents).
WHEN AND WHERE WILL IT BE ABLE TO RECIVE BADGES?
Badge distribution is to take place at accreditation centers. Information concerning location
and work schedule of the accreditation centers will be placed on the Festival official website
(www.studvesna.com) after June 23, 2014.